North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
The North Dakota Tobacco Quitline is offering a free 2-month supply of the nicotine patch, nicotine gum or nicotine lozenge to anyone who enrolls in Quitline counseling and is uninsured or does not have cessation medication coverage through their health plan.
The North Dakota Tobacco Quitline is a free telephone-based service available to help North Dakota smokers and spit-tobacco users quit using tobacco.
Watch this informational video to find out more about the
North Dakota Tobacco Quitline and North Dakota QuitNet.
The Quitline will:
- Help you set a quit date.
- Show you how to deal with withdrawal symptoms.
- Teach you about triggers and strategies for staying quit.
- Be a source of support and encouragement during your quit attempt.
Free services available:
- Professional counseling
- Voice messaging (24 hours per day)
- Quit Tips audio library
Who should call:
- Spit-tobacco users
- Family members
- Health-care professionals
How to enroll:
- Call our toll-free number, 1.800.QUIT.NOW (1.800.784.8669). TDD users can call toll-free at 1.800.842.4681.
- Schedule a time to speak with a counselor.
- Set a quit date.