You can quit. We can help.
NDQuits is a free web-based service available to help North Dakota smokers and smokeless tobacco (chew, electronic cigarettes and other toabacco products) users quit using tobacco. NDQuits will:
- Help you set a quit date and design your quit plan.
- Provide confidential counseling to help you quit.
- Teach you about triggers and strategies for staying quit.
- Be a source of support and encouragement during your quit attempt.
- Provide a free two month supply of nicotine patches, gum or lozenges to anyone who enrolls in NDQuits online counseling and is uninsured or does not have cessation medication coverage through his or her health plan.
Who should enroll:
- Smokeless tobacco users (chewing tobacco, electronic cigarettes and other tobacco products)
Tobacco users can also enroll in NDQuits via phone.