North Dakota QuitNet
North Dakota QuitNet is offering a free 2-month supply of the nicotine patch, nicotine gum or nicotine lozenge to anyone who enrolls in QuitNet counseling and is uninsured or does not have cessation medication coverage through their health plan.
North Dakota QuitNet is a free web-based service available to help North Dakota smokers and spit-tobacco users quit using tobacco.
Watch this informational video to find out more about the North
Dakota Tobacco Quitline and North Dakota QuitNet.
- Help you set a quit date and design your quit plan.
- Provide confidential counseling to help you quit.
- Teach you about triggers and strategies for staying quit.
- Be a source of support and encouragement during your quit attempt.
Free services available:
- Professional counseling with online cessation counselors.
- Assistance in designing a personal quit plan.
- 24/7/365 support from other quitters all over the world.
- QuitTips e-mail messages that will offer tips for staying quit.
- Nicotine patches, gum or lozenges to help with the quitting process.
Who should enroll:
- Spit-tobacco users
How to enroll:
- Go to www.nd.quitnet.com.
- After you view a description of the services, click "Get Started Now."
- Proceed through the rest of the registration process.
- After enrollment, click the "Order Meds" tab to order medication online.