North Dakota Quits Online
NDQuits Online is a free web-based service available to help North Dakota smokers and spit-tobacco users quit using tobacco.
Watch this informational video to find out more about NDQuits Phone and NDQuits Online.
NDQuits Online will:
- Help you set a quit date and design your quit plan.
- Provide confidential counseling to help you quit.
- Teach you about triggers and strategies for staying quit.
- Be a source of support and encouragement during your quit attempt.
Free services available:
- Professional counseling with online cessation counselors.
- Assistance in designing a personal quit plan.
- 24/7/365 support from other quitters all over the world.
- QuitTips e-mail messages that will offer tips for staying quit.
- Nicotine patches, gum or lozenges to help with the quitting process.
Who should enroll:
- Spit-tobacco users
How to enroll:
- Go to NDQuits Online
- After you view a description of the services, click "Enroll"
- Proceed through the rest of the registration process.
You Can Quit. We Can Help.
NDQuits Materials Order Form